Below are a few recommendations to consider when completing the Uncontested Accident Report.
- Fill in all sections of the Uncontested Accident Report, properly marking the tables describing the circumstances of the accident.
- Make a sketch of how the accident occurred.
- Write in clear script, preferably in capitals (plural)
- Essential to indicate time, date and place
- You must specify the number plates and insurance companies of both vehicles and check the number plate of the other party.
- The report must be signed by those involved.
- In case of disagreement between the drivers of the vehicles involved, it is advisable to call the competent authority.
- Specify the personal details of insured and drivers.
- Deliver the Uncontested Accident Report to us or to your insurance company.
In case of doubt, please contact us and we will advise you on the right way to proceed.